Thank you for fundraising for Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure®!
At Komen, we are so grateful that you dedicate your time and energy to giving back to your community. We appreciate you being More Than Pink™ and making the biggest impact possible in the fight against breast cancer.
Teams are the heart and soul of our Race!
By starting a team, you can bring family, friends and coworkers together to celebrate a survivor in your life, honor the lives of lost loved ones, or simply support a great cause. In addition to receiving some friendly competition, when you start a team you’ll receive a team website, entry into team contests, and eligibility for top team rewards.
Awards will be given out based on the following team divisions at the Race for the Cure:
- Large Business Division (500+ employees)
- Medium Business Division (100-499 employees)
- Small Business Division (10-99 employees)
- Community/Family/Social Division
- Healthcare/Fitness Division
- School Division
The winning teams in each division (listed above) will be recognized on Race Day for the following categories:
- Team with the most registered team members
- Team who fundraises the most (*as of RACE DAY!)
Our OVERALL top team fundraiser and overall individual fundraiser *as of RACE DAY will also be recognized!
We will recognize overall team winners for Most Team Spirit and Best Team T-Shirt!
- VIPink Team Tailgate- Our top three overall fundraising teams from 2016 and our top five 2017 fundraising teams (*as of Jan 26, 2018) will be rewarded with FREE entry to the VIPink Team Tailgate on Race Day, February 17th! In addition to rewarding our top fundraising teams, all registered teams are welcome to join us at this year's VIPink Team Tailgate. Team Tailgate is a fantastic opportunity for teams to have a premium spot near all Race Day activities. Teams can meet pre-Race, pose for team photos and rally to the start line together as you celebrate your team's accomplishments. However you chose to celebrate on Race Day, Team Tailgate is the perfect place for you to do it. Team Tailgate spots are 12'x12' and hold up to 25 people. Teams are responsible for providing their own tent, table & chairs. Team Tailgate participants will receive wristbands for entrance along with complimentary food. Each VIPink Team Tailgate spot costs $125 and are available on a first come, first served basis. Larger teams are encouraged to purchase additional spots. Each spot will receive wristbands for up to 25 people maximum. Team captains should complete the VIPink Team Tailgate form and submit along with payment to Komen Florida Suncoast- forms must be received by Jan 26, 2018!
- Click here for VIPink Team Tailgate Guidelines